Leverage Your Tax Knowledge for Your Business, Clients, and Investments!
Tax laws have a major impact on the business of real estate. REALTOR®, principal residence and investment property owners are all impacted every year by taxes, and both agents and their clients will benefit from an understanding of tax implications. With the recent Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, there are significant changes that every REALTOR® should understand.
In this course, participants will learn tax laws and changes which impact REALTOR®, the implication of taxes on primary residences, and how taxes affect residential investment properties. The REALTOR® who desires to be the best real estate professional will find this information is exactly what is needed to step above their competition and provide the best services that will result in a growing business with multiplying referrals.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Compare and contrast the changes in tax law as a result of the Tax Cuts and Job Act of 2017.
- Identify the tax laws that impact a REALTOR’S® personal and business taxes.
- Explain the implications of tax law on residential real estate.
- List the tax laws relevant to real estate investment properties.
- Compile business changes to implement to optimize returns under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.