Successful real estate agents know how to run a business. They know how to define their goals and have the business planning, budgeting, and marketing skills to get them where they want to go. After taking this two-day course, students will know how to think like a business owner, with the ability to develop a complete business plan with strategies they can implement immediately to take their business to the next level.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Perform a Situation Analysis to make educated business decisions.
- Identify the benefits of business planning.
- Write vision and mission statements.
- Develop income goals using the budgeting process.
- Translate income goals to specific settled units.
- Develop a marketing plan to meet goals and objectives.
- Calculate and evaluate the return on selected marketing options.
- Create action plans to implement the business plan.
- Develop financial goals.